Monday, October 12, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Football

Broke out the camera yesterday to take some photos of Randy and the kids playing football for about an hour before we left for small group, and I can't help but smile when I look at the pictures I took! There is such exhilaration on the face of each child from photo to photo--it just makes me happy! Here's the link if you'd like to see what I posted on Facebook (which were only a fraction of the total I actually took!), and below is just a little foretaste--okay, okay, I'm really just adding these for a little color! Enjoy!

This would make a good Christmas card, wouldn't it??


Look--no more gap!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture. All I see is that they are growing up toooooooooo fast.
I miss you guys .I do enjoy it so much when you post pictures and what is going on out west.
By the way did Tyler and Darcy get their birthday cards?
Lots of Love
Lynn