Thursday, March 13, 2014

It's a Miracle!

Since we'll be making the long drive to Midland tomorrow, Sawyer decided he'd better charge his handheld gaming device overnight. However, he's been on an electronics fast for the last month so he didn't realize until this evening that the charger was missing. Oh, the anguish! 

I decided to look in the last place I knew he'd used it, which was in Randy's car when we drove to San Marcos for All State. As I felt around in the various car pockets, my fingers closed around a familiar object, and I drew out Peyton's Trac-phone that has been missing for six weeks. Hallelujah! Alas, no game charger.

I came in the house, handed Peyton her phone (which she accepted joyfully, bounding away to plug it in) and walked back to my bedroom silently muttering, "God, would you PLEASE show me where the charger has gone?" The words had scarcely left my mouth when I heard Peyton call out, "Is this it?" Yep, if I hadn't found her phone and she hadn't plugged it in, she wouldn't have seen the charger. Y'all, this stuff is too good to make up. When I say nothing is too big or too SMALL for God, I mean it! What was lost has now been found-- both of 'em!

No comments: