Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Is It Over Already?!


And just like that, school year 2008-09 is in the books.

My kids' last day of school was this past Friday, which means we are four days into our summer break and I am pleased to report that I have yet to hear those two little words, those famous words, those words that make every stay-at-home mom quake in her flip-flops. You know the words I mean, don't you? Of course you do.

I'm bored.

But it's early yet; give 'em time.

Seriously, I just popped by to say that as infrequent as my blogging has been over the past few months, it's likely to remain so now that I have three more (welcome) companions sharing my day. And in point of fact, many times the body count will be even higher--yesterday we had three extra minors in the house!

I hated to let the school year end without giving a report on the end-of-year awards that my kids were blessed with, but then I decided that perhaps my readers were tired of my bragging, so how's this? If you really want to know what Tyler, Darcy and Peyton took home from their awards ceremonies, e-mail me and I'll fill you in on all the exciting details! It was a GREAT year for all of them and I never cease to be amazed at the various talents God has gifted each of them with, and the way they use those talents to be a blessing to others!

No comments: