Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Did You Miss Me?

Full disclosure: I'm not typing this blog entry from my cozy little rocking chair in front of my honkin' big desktop computer. I am composing this entry on a light, sleek, completely intimidating MacBook owned by my brother. That's right--the reason you haven't heard from me in a while is because we are on the trip to Dallas that I referred to in a previous entry. I suppose I should have alerted you all to the fact that I was going to be away but frankly, I thought it might be a little foolhardy to go on the Internet and trumpet the fact that we were going to be out of town for a few days. Then again, I am not on Blogger's blogroll so you can't access my blog unless you actually have the address, so the only people who would have read that I was leaving town would have been people I know; that doesn't speak too well about my trust of you all, does it?

At any rate, we're having a great time but I will confess that after many, many late nights and early mornings, I am TIRED. But since we don't get down this way very often, we're making the most of our time. Speaking of which, why am I on the computer when I could be bowling on the Wii?! I'm outta here!

No comments: