Well . . . sort of. Remember how I was having trouble getting Tyler to break out of his comfort zone and read something, ANYTHING wholly and completely unrelated to
Star Wars? And remember how I finally got him hooked on the
Underland Chronicles and he couldn't get enough of those stories? Well, I now find myself in the not-so-unpleasant position of being unable to keep Tyler stocked with enough books to satisfy his voracious appetite! Who'da thunk it??! His class at school is required to complete 100 pages of outside reading per month--and it may take any form: comic books, newspaper, the jokes on candy wrappers . . . okay, maybe that last one doesn't count. But seriously, did you comprehend what I said a minute ago? 100 pages a
month? Are you kidding me??! Tyler has logged over 2,500 pages this month alone, and February is only half over! Hmmm, come to think of it, I wondered why we were seeing so little of Tyler these days . . . .
This is the latest series to have captured Tyler's imagination
No comments:
Post a Comment