Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is for You, Kelly!

I was so excited to have oh, about twelve seconds of blogging time this morning that I completely forgot to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! I was using Randy's laptop because mine has become thoroughly cantankerous and I was not even able to connect to the Internet this morning. Thus, I could not give you the following photos because they were not stored on Randy's computer. But Randy worked his magic and restored my connection et voila!

You Facebookers will recognize a few of these shots but I would encourage you to go ahead and scroll through because I took the time to include a few never-before-seen shots (ha!) that are not on FB. Kelly, remember how you said I should have called that album "The Many Faces of Sawyer"? Truer words were never spoken! Look at all of his goofy expressions!! This kid absolutely lights up my life!

I also have to say that I am utterly and completely in love with my new camera. I have another set of photos that I haven't even uploaded to my laptop that I shot outside yesterday--they are just so crisp and clear, I could keep shooting forever! Before I realize it I will have taken 75 shots of Sawyer doing the exact same thing!










2 comments:

Holly said...

I love that Sawyer! He's such a great kid! I love his enthusiasm! Props on the Cowboys sweatshirt too! I enjoy teaching him every Sunday morning!!!!

Kelly said...

Thank You! He is getting so big. Also love the new layout!!