Monday, July 22, 2013

Jiggle All the Way

I have had skinny, scrawny, turkey legs my entire life and yet still manage to maintain a little cellulite on them (I’m the mother of four—just keepin’ it real, people); but last night I realized perhaps it’s time to “get my tone on.” Sawyer and I were out in Mesquite supporting Tyler, who was playing in the championship game of his forty-eleventh baseball tournament of the summer, and we were sitting on some exquisitely hard wooden bleachers to watch. As I have done at a thousand other baseball games, I propped my feet on the bleacher in front of me, and Sawyer sat next to me. He was absent-mindedly strumming the underside of my thigh with his fingers when he suddenly burst out laughing and said, “It’s so jiggly! Boing-boing-boing! Haha—I could do this all day!” Y’all. But seriously, how could I not laugh?! I love that boy!

No comments: