I'm not sure how well you can see what's happening in this photo, but Sawyer's exact words were, "Uh-oh, I tore it!" Yes, he ripped the head right off the worm--accidentally, of course. He loves worms FAR too much to ever do them harm on purpose!
We're still suffering from too many bees and too little space to move around in without arousing their wrath. I will say, I have grown used to them buzzing in my ears when we're in the backyard, but I still get freaked out when we're in the front yard and the bees are availing themselves of the nectar in the flowers found in our flowerbeds. They show NO mercy, and they are GREEDY. The other day Sawyer and I were sitting on the front step watching Tyler and Darcy shoot hoops and a bee got me in its sights. I, of course, was flailing around and Sawyer jumped up, faced the flowerbed and said very sternly, "Hey, you bee, leave my mommy alone!" It's good to know somebody's got my back!

No comments:
Post a Comment