Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where's the Fire?

Enough with the talk, bring on the photos! After weeks of blogging with no let-up from my continual chattering, I have finally decided to spare you and let the pictures do (most of) the talking.

Yesterday, Sawyer's BFF, "Mr. Rick" (a.k.a. Tracy's husband), took us on a tour of his soon-to-be demolished fire station; don't worry--Arlington's Finest will be safely ensconced in their new home when the old one is razed. Here are some highlights of the day:

I can't believe I'm sitting in a REAL fire truck!
 
Posted by Picasa


That siren is LOUD! (But Tyler's tough--he can take it!)
 
Posted by Picasa

Trying out the fire togs
 
Posted by Picasa

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

FFA (Future Firefighters of America)
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

Even in a firesuit, she's stylin'!
 
Posted by Picasa

Am I standing up? I can't feel my feet!
 
Posted by Picasa

Engine #4
 
Posted by Picasa

A gratuitous shot of me showing off my new highlights
 
Posted by Picasa


By the way, did anyone notice anything special about these pictures? Perhaps the fact that none of us is wearing a jacket, or that Sawyer is even wearing SHORTS?! I love Texas!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. It is not too cold here but not short weather. It was really funny seeing Sawyer in the fire coat. I will have to show Jackson these pictures. He would love them. I am going to have to go check out books about Texas from the library. I really think he thinks you guys moved to the moon. He just does not get that Texas is like Ohio. Everyday he ask if you guys have stores, a post office, or something in Texas. It is very funny and some times so off the wall. Hope all is well with you all.

Just in case you have not read my blog. Maddi is having her belly surgery on Jan. 14th. She has been in alot of pain latly. I will keep you all posted.