Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Teaser

Boo! Did I scare you? You've grown so accustomed to seeing the same thing in this space, you didn't expect me to suddenly appear, did you?! I have to say, it feels so good to be in this space again but the reason I entitled this post "Teaser" is because this will not be the long-awaited FIRST post since arriving in Arlington. But don't despair! I woke up early this morning and began making notes for what is sure to be history's longest blog entry, when I actually get around to writing it! I am currently on my friend Tracy's computer and the kids have been waiting patiently for me to conduct some Internet business, but now I've got to wrap it up and get out of here and get some other things done. This seems sort of anticlimactic after such a long absence, but I just couldn't help myself--I just wanted to get on here and let everyone know that the forces of good have prevailed and we WILL be getting Internet access this week! Unfortunately, since Randy is back in Grove City, I probably won't get the computer hooked up until he gets back home. So if you want, just pretend I wasn't here, but check back in a week or so and I'll REALLY have some stories to tell! Love to all!

3 comments:

Tina Smith said...

Yes! Can't wait -T

EB said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear how things are going. I missed you all so much at church on Sunday. It was weird not to have you there. Hope all is well--Erin

Unknown said...

Andrea - I miss you soooooo much! I just now read your blogs from recent and just about started to cry! I'm sorry I didn't make it to your last Sunday, I knew if I came I would be nothing but a ball of tears! I knew we had already had lunch that day and I had already said my "goodbye" in my card (btw..did you get it?)so I decided not to come. Im sorry if you're feelings were hurt, I just couldn't do it! :(
I love you!! Please email me your new address and phone #'s.

Brandi