#1 I'm coming to discover that when we lived in Ohio and I homeschooled three children and took care of my baby/toddler and had to do the shopping and cooking and cleaning (don't say a word) and washing and drying and ironing and folding and chauffeuring and refereeing and nursing and entertaining . . . I only thought I was busy;
#2 I've been going through something that has been kind of tough on me (and no, surprisingly, I would not like to talk about it) and it has consumed all of my mental energy, to the point that any blog entry I might have tried to conjure up would have probably read more like a funeral dirge; and
#3 I have "gone back to my roots" and have actually been making use of my college degree--well, the minor part of it, at least. Our church's website has been undergoing a major . . . wait, let's try this again . . . MAJOR overhaul and I have been lending my
Needless to say, I've been at my computer so much lately that blogging has been the LAST thing I've wanted to do. Shocking but true. And another sad realization I've come to is the fact that since the kids started school, there just aren't that many funny stories for me to relate. And I know, I know, there has been an unpardonable lack of photos lately. The kids are growing so fast--Tyler's driving now, Darcy joined the Peace Corps, Peyton got her hair cut and Sawyer has grown a mustache.
Okay, okay, only one of those is true. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one it is. In the meantime, I think Sawyer needs some help with the razor.
1 comment:
Be sure to let us know when you go live and how to access so we can see what a good job you did!
MM
Post a Comment