Incidentally, I could not be more in love with my dining room, which is not formal at all, but which is situated in front of two French doors at which I can sit at any time of the day (when I have time to sit, that is) and view the scenes you see before you (well, except for the scene in the front yard, in which case I would truly need to have eyes in the back of my head). I'm a lucky girl!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Springtime in Texas
I took these pictures Saturday morning before leaving for Tyler's baseball game, because I was overcome by the beauty that surrounded me. I'm afraid the pictures simply do not do justice to the real thing; in fact, I declined to post several photos because they looked sort of "blah," when in reality everything is lush and green and leafy. But I had a dual purpose for posting these photos today; it is my hope that in a few weeks or months there will be even more foliage, more blooms, more beauty to behold, and then I'll share the resulting growth with you!
Incidentally, I could not be more in love with my dining room, which is not formal at all, but which is situated in front of two French doors at which I can sit at any time of the day (when I have time to sit, that is) and view the scenes you see before you (well, except for the scene in the front yard, in which case I would truly need to have eyes in the back of my head). I'm a lucky girl!



Incidentally, I could not be more in love with my dining room, which is not formal at all, but which is situated in front of two French doors at which I can sit at any time of the day (when I have time to sit, that is) and view the scenes you see before you (well, except for the scene in the front yard, in which case I would truly need to have eyes in the back of my head). I'm a lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry it took so long to get back with you about changing your background. I don't think I got that message. I am not sure if you would lose everything. Sorry I am not much help.
Post a Comment