Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just Because

Here are a few more pictures from yesterday that I didn't post for whatever reason. I guess I was feeling the urge to blog but owing to the time, will have to let this suffice.

My giggly, gorgeous, growing-up girl (I'm in an alliterative mood). By the way, since you can't see it, the other half of her shirt reads, ". . . just forgiven." I felt the need to explain the first half!

Does this shirt make me look fat?


I got few pics of Tyler because, as I mentioned, he and his friend did their own thing at the zoo. This photo was taken while waiting for a $.99 shake at Sonic.


This picture cracks me up--Kirsten has a Nintendo DS that she brought along with her, and in this photo she has let Darcy take a turn on it. Sawyer squeezed himself into the backseat to watch (Peyton is on the other side of Kirsten) while we waited for our shakes, and Tyler figured it was as good a way to pass the time as any, so he watched upside-down!

No comments: