Sunday, June 15, 2008

So Much to Say, So Little Time

I'm always thinking, thinking, thinking of stuff I want to write about on my blog, but as so often happens, when I actually find myself with a couple of minutes, I've long since forgotten what it was I wanted to write about. That is the case tonight. It's late, I'm tired, and I can't remember most of what I have been wanting to say for the last couple of days--it has been a couple of days since I last posted, right?

This is funny, though--today at lunch Sawyer was quite the inquisitor, asking "Does Jesus do this?" "Does Jesus do that?" For instance, I believe one pressing question he had was, "Mom, does Jesus pee in a toilet too?" I tried to answer his questions respectfully but completely cracked up when he got quiet for a moment, and then with a grim look on his face, said, "Mom, do you think Jesus ever gets carpet burn?"

Kids--you've gotta love 'em.

No comments: