Dear Randy,
In a way I think the years of our marriage have passed in the same way that our children have aged--in the blink of an eye. And while we've had our share of bad times (as all couples do), I believe the good times FAR outweigh the bad. That is only the first of the many blessings God has showered upon us.
Many times I feel unworthy that God has given me such a man as you to belong to. As a husband, you have done more to fulfill my dreams than I would have ever thought possible. You have loved me when I have been most unlovable, you have believed in me when I could not, you have taught me by your example the definition of selfless love and sacrifice, and you have always considered me to be the wife and mother that God wants me to be. You are relentlessly cheerful and optimistic, your capacity for mercy and forgiveness is boundless, your love is unconditional and your children could know no better father.
You are a man of integrity and dignity, but you are not afraid to laugh at yourself. I don't tell you nearly enough but I am so proud of you there are almost no words. You are honorable, you love deeply and fully, and you have the heart of a servant for which I will ever be grateful. Your love for God's people is inspiring and your ability to understand their individual needs is a gift from God. I'll never fully understand why God deemed me worthy to be called your wife, but I do know that I will love you until I take my last breath on this earth. You are the best man I've ever known, and my heart is yours forever.
All my love,
Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Mike and I had our 9th anniversary on Thursday the 26TH. I guess I never knew yours was on the 27TH.
Happy Anniversary!!
Hey girls--thanks! Kelly, I didn't realize your anniversary was the 26th of June either. I thought you got married in August! Hope you had a great day--I've been missing your blog posts and seeing what the kids are up to. And Stacy, I'll bet I wouldn't recognize your kiddos--they've probably grown so much!
Post a Comment