
This is a photo from the actual performance, and I show you this in order to point out the empty risers on either side. The chorus that performed after our kids filled every available inch on those risers, yet our kids STILL got a Gold medal. This indeed proves that bigger is not always better! (Yes, yes, I know it's not about the medal. I'm just sayin'.)

After their chorus performance, our youth minister and his wife took the teens and went to West End to eat lunch (and perhaps that should read "the West End"--I haven't been back long enough to learn which is proper!), but the Puppet Crew needed to stick pretty close by since their competition was right after lunch. Here they all are at brunch--the seven sidekicks:
From bottom left: Hunter, Josh, Tyler, Blake, Brennan, Darcy, Grace

Next is a photo of the kids taking a bow after performing for the AIMers. Everyone chuckled when all the kids stood up and held up their puppets, and we instinctively waited for Darcy to do the same. Then it just sort of dawned on everyone that Darcy WAS standing up! See for yourself:

I'm really bad about arranging posed photos, mostly because I don't think about it until it's time to head out the door! This was my attempt to capture an Easter morning memory--and what a blessed Easter it was!
1 comment:
Puppets: Isn't that funny, that even though the boys are all the same size, they span 3 grades??!!! And the girls are the same age and *very* different sizes!!!
L
Post a Comment