Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Here You Come Again

Anybody remember that song by Dolly Parton? That was a good song--if you like Dolly Parton. Which I do. But that's neither here nor there. I was just humming that tune in my head while looking out the window at the incredible snowfall that has been dumped on Ohio (and other parts of the country) yet again. Believe it or not, the temps have been up just a smidge this week (could I really have heard someone say it was warm at 25 degrees???) but we're due for another dip into the teens tonight.

Sadly, Tyler woke up with a fever and sore throat this morning so he wasn't able to go out and make his usual snow fort; in fact, he didn't even have the energy to complain that he couldn't go out! But Darcy, Peyton and Sawyer bundled up and enjoyed the snow while they could. Things turned bad rather quickly here in Central Ohio--the heavy snow turned to freezing rain so playing outside for long wasn't really an option. Now everybody is back inside in the warmth of our cozy living room, getting ready for a game/movie marathon (a little of each, I suppose) and some yummy hot chocolate. Butterscotch, anyone?






No comments: