I'm going to give my photo files a rest tonight and simply blog for a sec. I'm just laughing to myself at something that happened after dinner tonight . . . .
I've been in agony most of the day (although it hasn't kept me off the computer!) because I strained my neck again, and I asked Randy to run by Bed, Bath and Beyond to pick me up one of those little hand-held massagers--you know, the kind with a little round handle and three prongs coming out of it. I knew the kids would be all over it as soon as they saw it and sure enough, as soon as the first one saw it sitting on the counter, she wanted to give it a try. Darcy, Peyton and Tyler all took turns coming over to me and holding the massager on my neck (all the while hollering in my ear because the buzzing of the handle was hurting their hands!), but do you think that was good enough for Sawyer? Noooo, he piped up and said (these were his actual words, mind you), "Ooh, my back really hurts. I need that." Randy took the massager and started to rub Sawyer's back and Sawyer was like, "No, no, a little lower. No, not there. Here, I want to do it." Don't ask me why, but it just struck me funny that Sawyer would go through that whole charade just so he could get his hands on the massager! And the next thing you know, he had put it on the table and was watching it creep across like a spider. Boys!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment