Saturday, February 24, 2007
Tyler on Unicycle at COSI
As usual, I want to play with something before I'm prepared to post a message to go with it! I have been trying to figure out how to add video to my blog and after asking around, YouTube and Photobucket were the two alternatives I had to choose from (I'm sure there are others, but I operate in a rather small sphere). YouTube just seemed so . . . PUBLIC, while if I'm not mistaken, Photobucket is just like Shutterfly or Snapfish . . . you upload your photos and videos, but I'm fairly certain they are not for public consumption.
Later, I will post other photos from our trip to COSI this morning, but for now I will leave you with this video of Tyler pedaling the unicycle I'm not even sure how many feet above the ground. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment