Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Slide Show of Trip to Children's Museum in Indy


Okay, for any of you keeping track of my blog (all three of you!), you may have noticed that the first slide show I created last night has been removed. Never fear! As you can see, I have replaced it with a more complete slide show detailing our trip to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis that I have briefly blogged about in the past. I didn't put captions on each photo, but tried to keep photos from each area together to give you an idea of just how many things there are to do at this place! And believe me, my pictures just can't do it justice! The kids have been standing at my shoulder while I have been assembling and editing the slide show, and they enjoyed our trip all over again! Hope you do too!

1 comment:

nancy brown said...

Wow you are quite the technology mama! I don't know how to do most of the stuff you are doing on your blog site! I guess I can file you away for questions I may have down the road. :)