In the summer, I went to the Big Splash, which is a place where you can swim. I swam because, why would I just want to sit around? I love to swim! I got new goggles that were just the right size for me. I swam with my brother Tyler and my sister Peyton. I mostly swam with Tyler, though, because he's better at swimming than Peyton. And because he's older and faster, but I still love my family. Note: This was written by: Darcy Rebecca Todd. Thank you. I'm glad I get to write often. I write almost all the time, but I don't believe I'm going to write a book. I want to be an artist, or an explorer, diver, veterinarian, dentist, or even an orthodontist. But yet, I just want to be happy. Darcy R. Todd
"I just want to be happy" seems to have become her mantra!
Here is an excerpt from a story she wrote entitled All About Me:
My name is Darcy Rebecca Todd. My birthday is on September 30. I love to go to church and learn about Jesus and God. I love to swim at the Big Splash with Tyler and Sawyer, my brothers, and Peyton, my sister. I like to go to different states for vacation. I especially love to go to Galaxy Games and Golf. I love to draw, and I want to be an artist when I grow up. I also love to go to the zoo and see the animals and fish. I also want to be a diver when I grow up.
She's not very ambitious, is she?!
No comments:
Post a Comment