So, the comment count on my last post is up considerably from what I typically garner--sweet! Sadly, the majority of the comments were replies from me--hmmm. Did I mention that I love-love-love to get comments? Come on, people, that's love times three! That's a lot of love hangin' out there! Why do I care? Why do I even care??! I'll tell you why--the biggest single reason why I like receiving comments is because otherwise I just feel like I'm talking to myself! Haven't I got enough quirks as it is?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Quick update on the Supertunia: I fertilized it a few days ago and am awaiting miraculous results. (Side note: If you want a plant to flourish, especially in heat so hot your M&Ms melt in your hands, not in your mouth, it's probably a good idea to fertilize it once in a while--just a suggestion.) But today when I went out to water it, I just couldn't take it anymore. The back of it was so dry and scraggly and crunchy that I had to take action. I industriously set about picking off dead blooms, stalks, stems--you name it. If it was dry, it was going. And I cleaned that puppy up, I really did; in fact, I was SO industrious, I actually plucked off some nice, healthy blooms and foliage. Oops! When all was said and done, it was a-ma-zing. Yes, it's sort of lopsided now, but it is the coolest thing--I can actually see through the back to the front of the plant now, sort of like a hospital gown with not enough coverage. Maybe getting rid of all the dead weight will bring about the transformation I'm hoping for.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Okay, so my friend read what I wrote on my blog when she said I needed a makeover "the sooner the better" and she evidently had a different recollection of the conversation. So naturally she called me to apologize if I, for even a moment, thought that she was insulting me and calling me ugly. And then of course I felt guilty for writing about the whole thing and for making her feel bad; I mean, I'm sure it embarrassed her and I feel just awful that I would make her feel that way so I just want to take this opportunity to publicly say to her . . . . . . .
Leisha, you really did say that!
Bwahh-haaa-haaa! Seriously, Leisha, you are a good sport and I can't believe I've done this to you twice in my blog! I totally know that you don't think I'm ugly (you don't, do you?) and I know you just want my face to be as radiant as my heart is, right? Right? Leisha??!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Andrea, I think the safest comment I can make is "no comment." See you Friday!!! Leisha
Leisha, you definitely took the high road on this one--you could have called me out for the little Freudian slip I told you about this morning but you let it pass! You're awesome, you know it?!
Can't wait 'til Friday--all of it!
Post a Comment