Have you ever wondered what you would do if you only had a split second to decide between two choices? Like whether you wanted to, oh, let's say serve the supper that you were preparing for the evening meal versus clutching a red-hot pan that said supper was in? I guess I've always sort of wondered how I would react in that split second. Well, last night I got to find out. Turns out that to me, not having to start over from scratch is worth a skin graft. Who knew?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I've been intending for a while now to go back through my archives and see what I was writing about this time last year; obviously we were already making plans to move and I couldn't decide if I wanted to stroll down memory lane now or wait until the official one-year mark, which occurs on December 1, if you can believe it. But it was interesting to me to note that one year ago TODAY, I posted the first picture of our brand-new house, as our offer had been accepted the night before. That was a heady moment--that's when it all became real for me. I'll be reminiscing more as the weeks wear on, which you may take as an invitation to stop back by or a warning to RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! Either way, you've been served.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is heard to believe it has almost been a year. I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment