Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Baby Girl is Seven!



As I mentioned in my previous entry, Peyton turned seven on May 8, and we just had a little mini-party for her here at the house. Bless her heart, she is (for the most part) very easy to please, happy with whatever suggestions are offered, and that certainly goes for birthday parties! Tyler and Darcy always beg for a shindig at Galaxy Games and Golf or Magic Mountain; last year I talked Peyton into a "party" at home with just the six of us, but I went all out and planned lots of party games and she deemed it "the best day ever!"

This year was pretty much the same, except for the party games. Oof! No, we actually DID go to Galaxy Games and Golf, but we didn't do the "party" thing and she didn't invite any guests. In fact, we had the place to ourselves. Literally. Our kids were the only four kids on the premises. But with four kids, it ALWAYS feels like a party!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Peyton, you had a special birthday celebration and had help blowing out the candles. (At first I thought maybe those trick "stay-lit" candles were being used.) How cute to see Tyler, Darcy, Peyton, Sawyer all line up in descending heights!