After the last seven days or so, I have really needed to slow down and take a breather. Perhaps that's why I don't have anything "new" to post, but I've always got new pictures to fill the void!
Even though Peyton's birthday was one week ago today, we just took the decorations down yesterday (hence the title of today's post). And since the little film I posted was so dark (we turned the lights off so the candles would glow more brightly), I thought I'd post a better picture of Peyton with her birthday cake:
Darcy, our little fashion plate:
Sawyer, modeling his VERY OWN batting helmet and warming up to pitch (hey, blame my slowpoke camera for always being one beat behind the action!):
It was past time for Sawyer to give up the tricycle and move up to a "big boy" bike, but unfortunately the next-size bike we have used to belong to Peyton, which accounts for the pretty pink, purple and yellow colors! However, Sawyer could not care any less what color bike he rides--he just wants to ride!
I kept trying to get a good picture of Sawyer riding toward me but I kid you not--that kid can MOTOR! The first time I watched him pedal around the block, I was like, "Okay, time for a family bike ride!" Not to criticize Peyton, but when she first started riding a bike she might have been standing still for all the good she did in keeping up with the rest of us! That's not going to be a problem with Sawyer.
There's hardly a decent picture of Tyler to be had anymore because he's always hamming it up for the camera:
Hope this tides everyone over until next time!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great pictures!
Post a Comment