Monday, November 19, 2007

O Canada

Do I have any readers left??? If you can just hang with me a few more weeks, I think things will maybe return to some sense of normalcy! I should not even be sitting at the computer right now but my blog was calling me and I couldn't resist!

I have so much to say about yesterday's going-away party and all of the wonderful sentiments shared, but that will have to keep for a bit. For now, I thought I would let everyone enjoy some of the photos from Randy and the kids' trip to Canada. Since I dropped and broke my camera (boo hoo) a few weeks ago they had to make due with a couple of disposable ones, but one of our parting gifts from the church yesterday was a NEW camera (yay!) so once I get the software loaded and figure out how to use it, I'll post new photos from it.

From what I was told, the weather was beautiful and the kids eventually had to shed their coats while they visited the Falls.
 
Posted by Picasa

Well, no. Tyler wears his coat from October to April!
 
Posted by Picasa

What a view!
 
Posted by Picasa

A gorgeous, sunny fall day spent with Don and Virginia Hipwell
 
Posted by Picasa

The next few shots are from a place called Brick City (or something like that) where everything was built out of Legos! This shot shows--what else?--Niagara Falls, and I think that's the Taj Mahal in the background
 
Posted by Picasa

The Golden Gate Bridge
 
Posted by Picasa

All sorts of stuff, including the White House to the left
 
Posted by Picasa

A couple of Star Wars ships, near the ceiling and next to Tyler
 
Posted by Picasa

Randy and Tyler sitting in the chair of the World's Tallest Man, according to the Guiness Book of World Records (that's him to the right of Randy but whoever took the picture cut off his head!)
 
Posted by Picasa

And this is a photo of the kids as soon as they got home--look at Sawyer's face!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ARN e-edition said...

You have readers, you just don't have commenters left. It seems like I've had no time lately, but I have been reading! I'm sooooooo ridiculously excited about you guys moving to Arlington. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Andrea said...

You are ridiculously good for my ego! We can't wait to see you, either, and I hope you have tons of pictures to show us! By the way, we got your postcard and the kids were in awe that it came all the way from another CONTINENT! Be safe and enjoy your last few weeks. Adios!