Somebody needs to teach these monkeys to say "Please" and "Thank you!"
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OK, the music was fine for the previous post, but now you have to go turn it off to watch the current movie. If it were me (and it isn't), I'd turn off the music at photobucket or Slide. Speaking of that, I was VERY disappointed that you can't upload your own music. Copyright issues I guess. Dad.
2 comments:
OK, the music was fine for the previous post, but now you have to go turn it off to watch the current movie. If it were me (and it isn't), I'd turn off the music at photobucket or Slide. Speaking of that, I was VERY disappointed that you can't upload your own music. Copyright issues I guess.
Dad.
For the record, I feel the same way (about turning off the music). I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet!
Post a Comment