A big thank you goes out to my dad for having the patience to walk me through the steps to add this new banner photo to my blog! Some of you may wonder what the big deal is . . . that's okay, you're entitled! If you've been following this blog you will recognize the photo; it's the one that gave me fits when I originally tried to post it. I was ultimately successful, and I love it as much now as I did then! There's just something about those four little heads lined up in a row, enjoying a beautiful spring day, sipping their ice cream floats . . . it really doesn't get much better than that!
For those of you who were relying on my Harry Potter banner that counted down the days until the release of Book Seven and/or the latest movie, get a life! No, I'm just kidding--it has been moved to the bottom of the page.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your site continues to have the "look & feel" of quality (to steal a phrase). I love the photo on your banner too. Any grandparent considers a picture of a grandchild to be special, but a photo of four is really special.
Post a Comment