Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium

The kids and I spent about six hours at the zoo today. The weather was PERFECT and I got a lot of great photos! I even gave the camera to the kids and let them take a lot of photos--the shots of the ducks are courtesy of Tyler and the pic of Darcy next to the cast-iron bell was shot by Peyton. Darcy likes to be adventurous so she took several video clips which I'll try to post tomorrow. It's getting late here as it is so I'll just let you enjoy the slide show for now--make sure you watch it from beginning to end so you don't miss a thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the zoo pictures. The kids are pretty good photographers too. I especially liked the two pictures of Darcy sitting atop the gorilla, both with and without the two horns. I'm guessing the horns are courtesy of Tyler. :-)

OK, how did you get the slideshow? Was that a throwback to the original picture posting site? And did you supply the music (Angels?)

Cynthia said...

The Columbus Zoo looks like it has quite a diversity of animals and they have great statues for the kids. Tyler looked so caring for Sawyer (hand in hand, arm around the shoulders) and then he impishly sneaks his fingers behind Darcy's head (I could see the color of his t-shirt). What a boy. Cute pictures by Darcy and Tyler, your budding photographers.