Darcy got her upper braces on Monday. In the second photo you can see a shadowy place on the left--that's a piece of wax she placed there because she already feels like the wire is poking her gum. We have an appt. in 35 minutes (at an office about 30 minutes from here!) to make sure it's nothing that needs to be fixed before she heads off to camp on Sunday.
And as you already saw when my blog first opened, I finally did it! I got my hair chopped off again! I took my hairstylist about ten photos from the Internet, all varying styles, and told her I was ready for a change. She looked at them all rather non-committally and then said, "Okay, I know what I'm going to do! It's going to be great! You're going to love it!"
After she finished she told me when I'd whipped out a couple of photos of celebrities with a "pixie" cut, she knew I was serious about wanting a change. What do you think? A friend at church asked me if I'd made any large purchases recently (a joke referring to the fact that I got this done while Randy was out of town!). No, I can honestly say this is as wild as I've been! If you don't like it I don't want to hear about it, but personally I LOVE it!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your hair looks really cute Andrea. I'm sure Randy loves it too.
Brave Darcy! What are color of the bands? Are they the blue and green ones?
Your haircut - I thought maybe you had just put your hair back in a ponytail. Cute cut, you look good in it, and it looks like it's easy to care for, too.
Post a Comment