Saturday, January 26, 2008

'Nuff Said

One mom with the flu (3-1/2 days and counting) + one daughter throwing up in the middle of the night + one preschooler who has spent 3 of the last 3-1/2 days at his mom's side and is now running a fever accompanied by a wicked cough . . . you do the math.

I'll be back when things are a little cheerier. In the meantime, please pray for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased for Peyton!!! She will love it.
As soon as Sawyer starts feeling better (and you too!) you will have a great time at home..just the two of you!

Bonnie

Andrea said...

I hardly remember how it felt to have only one child in the house--that was so long ago! I've already told Sawyer that when both of us are well, we'll find the nearest "COSI" and go check it out. Our memberships are good at a couple of science museums in the area, and I only have to hope that ONE of them has a "black space ship" like COSI does, because that's what Sawyer wants to see!