We have a contract on our house in Grove City! Can I get a rousing "Amen"? Maybe a "Hallelujah" or two?! By the grace of God, we were able to come to terms with the first prospective buyer (that I'm aware of) to look at the house. God is so good!!
I am tremendously indebted to the good folks from Southwestern and Grove City who volunteered their time and aching backs, fingers, knees, etc. to help Randy complete a number of tasks on the house after the kids and I moved to Texas. Herman and Mary, Bob, Kevin and Carolyn, Ryan, Richard, Cam, Dorma, Dow, Cindy, Dale . . . oh wow, I hope I'm not leaving anyone out but I very well may be. You know who you are and I am so very grateful to you for your love and your willingness to help Randy get the house ready to sell--I know, I know, you were desperate to get rid of him once and for all! Just kidding.
We are to close no later than the first of the month, so we covet your prayers until the process is complete and we can turn the page on that chapter of our lives. Blessings to you!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment