Friday, August 22, 2008

Ever Felt Like This?

1. A Back to School Night event on Thursday
2. A Back to School Night event on Friday
3. Four haircuts scheduled
4. A wedding and dinner reception
5. A trip to Wal-mart for last-minute school supplies (which can't be accomplished until the school actually gives us the lists)
6. A percussion lesson
7. A clarinet lesson
8. A back-to-school party
9. A three-and-a-half hour teacher's meeting after a.m. church service
10. A watermelon bust or something of the sort after p.m. church service



For the first time all summer, I am actually looking forward to the first day of school just so I can say this weekend is behind me!!! The next time I write, this is where I hope to be, if only in my mind. Doesn't it look peaceful and tranquil? Aaahhhh . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Thomas Kinkade painting to me, but hope it's a real place near your home!
MM

Andrea said...

Ha--I wish! It's not even close--try Northern Ireland! But you want to know how I found the image on the Internet? I googled "tranquility" and this place popped up! Pretty a propos, don't you think?

Jake and Tanya Wilson said...

So did you survive the weekend??

EB said...

I keep checking for an update. How did your weekend go?