Monday, August 4, 2008

Since You Asked . . .

Wow, who knew such an insignificant entry as my post about my "makeover" would generate the overwhelming public outcry for me to post a photo of the results??

Okay, so only three of you said you'd like to see a picture of the "new" me, but still, I am honored! So I will humor you if only because I respect you all and appreciate your continued support of my blog. Full disclosure: I believe I made it clear in the original post that the results were more about how I felt versus how I looked. I think I still look pretty much the same, but my skin feels softer and smoother and, with luck, time will increase those positive attributes.

So, without further ado, here is a photo that shows you what wonders Mary Kay worked on me. Just think what it could do for you!

Photobucket Album


Gotcha!

3 comments:

Leisha said...

She doesn't have anything on you! Leisha

Andrea said...

Well, you really ARE my new best friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you are so crazy!!!!!! Ha! Ha! You looked beautiful (as always) Sunday. Well, except that week when you were so sic! Ha! Ha! Have fun on your outings.

Oh, has Randy ordered Essence yet? Ask him about the conversation he, Cara Walker, Ken Smithson, and I had. I think we blew your husband's mind!

Tommie