I cannot believe the monumental mistake I made on an entry a couple of nights ago--and NO ONE bothered to razz me about it!
My throat is still hoarse from all the yelling Tuesday night--FOR Ramon Vazquez, not AT him--and I was telling someone at church how I came to be in such a state. He asked which game we'd gone to and I said, "Remember Tuesday night? The game where we had a big lead and then the Seahawks . . . ." At that moment my voice trailed off and I thought, "That doesn't sound right. The Seahawks play FOOTBALL!" And because I am such a geek, of course the first thing I thought was, "I have to fix my blog!" So for all you fellow geeks, I have amended my blog to correctly account for the 11-10 win of the Rangers over the MARINERS! I can't believe I got that wrong!
It may not be natural anymore, but I am blonde, after all.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well since the Seatle Seahawks just happens to be Stephanies's favorite football team. I knew you must be mixed up a bit. But I didn't want to say anything.
Lynn
One reader who should remain nameless should have caught that little mistake. But maybe you should give her a break because she has not lived there long and only will for about 20 more weeks. But who is counting.
Yes Kelly, I should have caught that :) Funny thing is when I read this I had to go back and read the post again, I don't remember seeing who the Rangers played in the first place :)
Lynn, the next time I embarrass myself on my own blog, I give you permission to point out my mistake! How did Stephanie come to root for the Seahawks?
Kelly, you're right--we could have let Erin off the hook but since she outed herself, what can you do?!
Erin, I obviously did the same thing--I always preview my entries before posting but the gaffe totally escaped my attention the first time around!
Post a Comment