Monday, August 18, 2008

You Know What They Say About Good Intentions

Did I mention that I was going to be out of town this past weekend? I didn't? How silly of me.

Seriously, I had every intention (there go those pesky intentions again) of pre-posting some stuff before leaving for Argyle on Friday, but I couldn't anticipate being so down in my back that not even the prospect of a good blogging session could lift my spirits or relieve my pain. (By the way, I'm better, thank you.)

SO . . . while I work on my post-vacation wrap-up entry, I'll leave you with a few pictures that were taken on Wednesday of last week when we drove to Fort Worth to get our circus tickets. It had to be the hottest day of our vacation and I moaned every time I took a step, but the Fort Worth Water Gardens were literally right outside the door of the convention center and by visiting them I could check them off of our list of "Things To Do On Our Vacation That Will Ultimately Get Passed Over in Favor of Going To Six Flags Twelve Times." I aim real high, y'all.







No comments: