Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Not Really Here

So here's the thing: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. Monday, we effectively began a two-week vacation, the last gasp of summer before school starts and our schedule becomes something other than our own. A few of you were made aware of our plans beforehand (read: you asked and we told), but for those of you who were unaware, let me share with you some of the plans we have for the next two weeks:


We plan to go here

and take a ride on this

and visit these

and maybe go here

and play this

and view this

and go here

and here

and watch them

and play in these

and definitely go here

and try our feet at this

and do this

and go here

and roll a few of these

and see him

and wander around here

and step back in time here

all without using these.


It's called a "Stay-cation." Dumb name--great idea!

Oh, and in case you think my stay-cation also seems to involve blogging, may I remind you of the really cool scheduling feature in Blogger that allows me to type these words on Sunday evening as I anticipate the two weeks that are about to unfold before me! As you are reading these words, there's no telling where I really am!

1 comment:

EB said...

I hope you all have a wonderful "stay-cation"!!!! We have family coming on Sunday, that will be our "stay-cation." :)