Friday, September 26, 2008

As Though I Need Another Diversion

Now I'm on Facebook.

Go ahead, you can say it . . . I know you want to.

"Andrea, what were you thinking???"

I'll tell you one thing I'm thinking: At least it's not Twitter. If I ever sign up for Twitter, feel free to cancel my Internet service without telling me.

I guess I just got tired of hearing my brother talk about all the old friends he was reconnecting with, many of whom I know as well. So I signed up, and there they were! Friends! Old friends! Lots of old friends! This is gonna be fun. A cool side benefit is that I can use Facebook to connect with the teens at church, almost all of whom are on my friends list. I'm sure half of them were freaked out when I asked to be added to their friends list and the other half just thought I was a big ol' nerd, but whatever.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Update on the health of the Todd household: Kelly, thanks for the sweet comment you left the other day. Just so you know, Sawyer didn't wake up scratching even ONCE last night and he's got two days' worth of antibiotic in him killing the infection in his poor, pockmarked little body, so things are looking up! My head cold is on the way out so that's a plus, but now Peyton is sick. I am praying every prayer I can think of that she's well enough for Darcy's birthday party tomorrow. For the first time EVER, we're having a REAL! LIVE! PARTY! With eight guests! Wow!! We have moved up to the big time!

I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something because I have done literally nothing for this party, but it's because the party place allegedly takes care of everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Invitations, paper goods, cake and ice cream, goody bags, food and drink, entertainment, prizes . . . am I forgetting anything? If I am, don't even tell me because it's too late to do anything about it now! I'll post photos tomorrow, or whenever I can drag myself off Facebook!

No comments: