Monday, March 26, 2007
Backyard Basketball
This is my first time to post a film clip from Picasa so I'm not sure if it's going to work. I actually have three clips the kids want me to post, clips that are probably FAR more fascinating to them than they will be to anyone else! (Note: Picasa did not work--I could be using it incorrectly--so I fell back on Photobucket.)
I was just talking to Randy's mom and commenting that here in Ohio, at least if my recollection is correct, last spring was just like this spring is shaping up to be, and that is we went from needing the heater to the air conditioner seemingly overnight! I look at these film clips and watch the kids running around in shorts and sleeveless shirts and sandals and I just cannot believe my eyes! Why, only last Sunday the auditorium at church was so cold that EVERYONE had to keep his/her coat on throughout the entire service!!!
Nothing really earth-shattering going on lately. I did pick three of the four Final Four teams correctly--can you believe North Carolina lost to Georgetown??? Didn't see that coming. Anyway, the kids have caught March Madness fever and have been out playing basketball every chance they get. If this clip works, I'll post the others a little later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...and he will be keeping her in check for the rest of her life I would imagine! Isn't that what big brothers are for? I feel as though I am getting to know Tyler a little better through your blog. He seems to be great with his siblings! :)
Post a Comment