Now, I've encountered a problem when I try to post the photo in the same entry with the film clip. It was working earlier and then suddenly I received the error, "Oops! No video!" I know it is possible for film clips and photos to coexist peacefully in a blog entry, but I am officially giving up. You should be able to see the film clip in my previous entry.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Whoops! Part II
Edited to add: Looks like Blogger worked out the kinks after all. I looked to the Help Groups and discovered that massive numbers of people were having trouble posting photos. Anyway, here's a picture of the damage done to the wall when Sawyer busted a move on Tyler with his light saber!

Now, I've encountered a problem when I try to post the photo in the same entry with the film clip. It was working earlier and then suddenly I received the error, "Oops! No video!" I know it is possible for film clips and photos to coexist peacefully in a blog entry, but I am officially giving up. You should be able to see the film clip in my previous entry.
Now, I've encountered a problem when I try to post the photo in the same entry with the film clip. It was working earlier and then suddenly I received the error, "Oops! No video!" I know it is possible for film clips and photos to coexist peacefully in a blog entry, but I am officially giving up. You should be able to see the film clip in my previous entry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment