Monday, March 26, 2007
Equal Time
Since Darcy got to show off a little in the last clip, Tyler thought it was only fair that he should have a chance to show what he can do (although, in truth, this clip sort of ends up showcasing Darcy as well, which should please her Grandpa Hackney--he didn't think she was getting enough "air time")! I had a good clip of Tyler dunking the ball (he even raised the goal up to its highest level) but unfortunately, Darcy tripped on his foot and took a really bad spill on the patio and did NOT want that broadcast on my blog!
Our poor basketball goal has seen better days (notice the absence of a net?); Tyler got this goal when he turned two years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, it pleases Grandpa Hackney to see Miss Darcy showcased. I love to see all of my grandkids showcased. They're woth it. Tyler is really coming along. He dribbles very well. Growing fast also. I guess I don't need to tell you that. :-)
I agree about the weather. Sunday on our way to Eldora,we saw people in running shorts and T's, skiers (like us) in ski togs, and everything in between. Shorts, flip-flops, etc. I couldn't believe it.
On a separate note, I like your camera technique for movies. You tend to stay in one spot and keep the camera still. Bravo!
On yet another note, somehow, my blog has already been snagged by a spammer and even before today's post was complete (I was editing it), the spammer had already put an advertisment on it. &^#*$)(*#(*@. Excuse my French.
Dad
Post a Comment