Of course, now that I'm up and the morning rush is over, everyone is sleeping peacefully. I am just so
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Go Figure
Yep, I'm tired. How many posts have I begun using those words? Last night was a L-O-N-G night for me; Randy is still sick so he's basically useless, and Sawyer burned up with fever all night and hallucinated for half of it. I knew I should have slept in the recliner outside his room, but NO. I had to make the idiotic decision to tough it out downstairs, which means I can forgo my morning exercise routine because I got my workout going up and down the stairs last night.
Of course, now that I'm up and the morning rush is over, everyone is sleeping peacefully. I am just soirritated grateful.
Of course, now that I'm up and the morning rush is over, everyone is sleeping peacefully. I am just so
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment