Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's GOOD To Be Back!

In the immortal words of Minnie Pearl . . . "How-DEE!" My, my, my, how I have missed my internet-surfing friends. I think I am ready to throw caution to the wind and admit that I may just have an addiction on my hands . . . and I have been suffering from withdrawal! Who cares if anybody is reading this tripe, but OH! How I miss writing it!

In a testimony to my impulsive nature, when I got home from church tonight and hurried the kids to their respective bedrooms in order that I might devote myself to blogging until Randy got home from his meeting, instead I found myself mulling over template options, trying out first this one and then that, wondering if I really wanted to make a change after all this time. And then I just took the plunge, and you see what I wound up with. The end result: So-so, I guess. The "template preview" actually looked quite a bit different from what you're seeing now, but I'm too tired to care right now. I'll deal with it tomorrow (maybe). As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day."

Speaking of tomorrow, is there anything special going on? No, just another day? Yeah, that's what I thought. NOT! Oh my word--three Valentine's Day parties, roughly 100 Valentines to be delivered, three decorated bags/boxes in which to collect roughly 100 reciprocal Valentines, and one special "Secret Pal" Valentine's Day lunch to be prepared which is likely to be heavy on sugar and shockingly light on protein. I hate to rain on everybody's parade, but I don't mind saying I will be glad when Valentine's Day is OVER!

Since it's already 10:00 p.m. I'm going to save my commentary on our trip to Tulsa for my next post, which will hopefully come tomorrow. And let me just say, there's PLENTY to tell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of test? Glad to know you're back home or at least I'm assuming you are!
MM

Andrea said...

I'm not even sure how you were able to leave your comment on my "test" post because it was only posted for five seconds! Or at least that was my assumption--I just wanted to see how the new template looked.

Yep, we're home, but had a LATE night last night. I'll post why tomorrow.