Well, we're doing our part to keep the pharmaceutical industry very busy, as I just received word today that Tyler will be getting his braces in 3-4 weeks. The orthodontist has been keeping an eye on him, checking him every three months or so, and today I heard those magic words: "It's time to begin Tyler's treatment." I promise you, the technician literally grimaced as she broke the news to me, seeing as she is the same tech who told me just a few months ago that Darcy would be the first victim, er, patient.
Tyler had X-rays taken and molds cast today, and we'll go back in two weeks for a consult with the orthodontist, at which time he'll put spacers between Tyler's teeth for about a week and then he'll get his braces. Two kids in braces at once--ay yi yi. And I know she's still a bit young, but one glance at Peyton's mouth and it's a foregone conclusion--she'll probably be in braces 'til she's 20! My kids were so glad when medicine started being made in the form of chewable tablets, but those tablets aren't quite as appealing when your teeth are too sore to chew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment