Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Heart Your Blog



My sweet friend Amy, who (whom?) I only got to know for about three seconds before she and her equally sweet hubby, Brian, moved away, nominated my blog for the "I Love Your Blog award"--clearly she hasn't been reading mine for very long! Amy is one of the most genuine, authentic Christians I've had the privilege to know and while we never had an opportunity to hang out, I know from her compadres that she is a friend to the end. I miss you, Amy!

I've never actually heard of this award I am on the receiving end of, but apparently I simply give one-word answers to a few questions. Sorta random, but I'm always a sucker for a list!

1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Where is your significant other? Upstairs
3. Your haircolor? Fake
4. Your mother? Deceased
5. Your father? Triker
6. Your favorite thing? Reading
7. Your dream last night? Absent
8. Your dream/goal? Self-assurance
9. The room you're in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Hornets
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? (Tyler's) graduation
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Confident
15. One of your wish-list items? iPod
16. Where you grew up? Farmer's Branch
17. The last thing you did? Talked
18. What are you wearing? Jeans&t-shirt
19. Your TV? Old
20. Your pet? Non-existent
21. Your computer? Slow
22. Your mood? Anticipatory
23. Missing someone? Mom
24. Your car? Scratched
25. Something you're not wearing? False eyelashes
26. Favorite store? Barnes&Noble
27. Your summer? Perfect
28. Love someone? Jesus
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. When is the last time you cried? Yesterday

1 comment:

amy said...

Yay! I love Andrea!