Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Not sure what's been going on with Playlist the last couple of days--every time I log on I see the message that it'll be "back online soon." I guess my definition of "soon" doesn't necessarily jive with theirs, but for those of you who dive for the Mute or Pause button every time you surf over to my blog, you're welcome.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
We're heading to Argyle in moments--the girls got out of school early (Parent/Teacher Conferences which I really must tell you about at some point), so we elected to pull Tyler out right before SST and head down for the afternoon/evening. There is a big Halloween shindig planned in their neighborhood complete with hayride, pumpkin decorating, a bounce house, a visit from the Headless Horseman, a haunted house, etc., so we're going to check it out. And since I'll hopefully have plenty of photos to document the festivities, I thought I'd go ahead and post these photos from this past Sunday night's Trunk or Treat at Woodland West. I never managed to snap a pic of Tyler because the teens were working in the "Haunted Bus," but everybody else is accounted for.

The first photo will probably go down as one of my favorites EVER. Hunter has just become such a special part of our family and Sawyer was excited that they both dressed as Darth Vader!

Here Peyton is trying to keep her wings facing forward--Sunday went from being hot and sunny to cool and gusty just like that!

Darcy is supposed to be a "pop star." She misplaced the hat that just makes this outfit, so we ran out to the mall right after school this morning and got her another one. I'll try to get an updated picture tonight.

This is the girls' friend, Kirsten. Sweet, sweet girl.

Our illustrious children's minister Emily and her hubby, Jared.


I'm sorry to say I don't have access to a photo of Randy and myself in our matching shirts that Randy got for us--they're orange with glow-in-the-dark lettering that says, "I SCARE MYSELF." How true, how true!

No comments: