Friday, October 26, 2007

Come Again?

Sawyer has only recently gotten into computer games. As I have blogged about previously, juggling one computer between five people (and sometimes six when Randy forgets to bring his laptop home) gets pretty tricky, which may be what led me to adopt such strict rules about playing time to begin with. After all, I have to get my blogging done sometime!

Anyway, "Aunt" Lynn gave the kids a CD a few Christmases ago that included "The Top 30 Games for Kids." There is one little game that Sawyer likes called Killer Bees, and he asked if he could play today. I said okay and sent Tyler downstairs to get Sawyer set up. However, Tyler had another plan: he wanted to play hide-and-seek with Sawyer in the basement so he was not terribly motivated to load Sawyer's game. And sure enough, in just a few minutes I heard Sawyer complaining, "Where's my game?" And Tyler, acting all nonchalant, said, "Sorry, buddy, the computer's shut down. Come on, let's play hide-and-seek!" Not to be put off, Sawyer retorted, "The computer's shut down?! Well, then shut it up!"

Just in case you needed a laugh today.

No comments: