I don't think the "good" picture transmitted. You want to try again? Thanks.
Are you having trouble on your end, or are you just being mean? The "good" picture is the very first one!
I had trouble the first time I logged in, but it's there now!Me-maw
Oh good--that actually happened once WAY back when I first started blogging; a picture I posted showed up fine for me, but a friend couldn't see it on her end. Weird, huh?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't think the "good" picture transmitted. You want to try again? Thanks.
Are you having trouble on your end, or are you just being mean? The "good" picture is the very first one!
I had trouble the first time I logged in, but it's there now!
Me-maw
Oh good--that actually happened once WAY back when I first started blogging; a picture I posted showed up fine for me, but a friend couldn't see it on her end. Weird, huh?
Post a Comment