official birthday pictures from Darcy's big day. These were pictures hurriedly snapped as we scurried around getting ready to leave for church yesterday morning. (Let me amend that statement: I do not scurry; several children who shall remain nameless sometimes wind up scurrying in their quest to get just one more wink of shut-eye before beginning another busy day!)
Yep, Darcy turned nine yesterday but, due to being out of town half of the week and having a crazy weekend on tap, she elected to celebrate her birthday this coming weekend with her friend Darian. However, I couldn't let the day go by unnoticed so I gave her a couple of little presents to open. The purse was not a surprise, but the two books inside it were, which accounts for the extra-large grin on her face in that picture! And by now you all know about her Tinkerbell obsession, and I just happened to find this cute little bubble bath bottle with Tinkerbell perched on top--I simply added a bright green sponge to the package and that was a wrap!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment