I'm getting ready to go get my hair cut and colored, and my hairstylist has always told me that it's better NOT to wash my hair before getting it colored (something to do with the way the color holds to the hair shaft). That basically means I have to brave all the funny looks and head to my salon looking however I looked when I rolled out of bed--trust me, it's usually not good.
Tyler the early bird was already up when I got downstairs (one of the hazards of sharing a wall with the bathroom--our shower is LOUD) and the first words out of his mouth were, "Oh, Mom, you look so pretty today!" Okay, love the compliment, but seriously???
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sawyer is going to be disappointed that he missed me this morning. Not only does he prefer that I be the one to let him out of his cell, I mean room, each morning, but he'll miss having our little morning chat, which usually goes something like this:
Sawyer: "Morning, Mom."
Me: "Good morning, buddy!"
Sawyer: "Mom, I need to tell you some things."
Me: Okay, I'm all ears."
Then he'll get this very serious expression on his face and he'll launch into a thorough, ten-minute explanation of how Frank, the combine harvester from Cars, works; speaking of which, what were the Disney people thinking when they neglected to make a die-cast version of Frank? I mean, if he was important enough to the story to name, he is important enough to get his own die-cast figure! And I am up a creek without the proverbial paddle because Sawyer's greatest wish is to get Frank the combine harvester for his birthday!
Well I'm off, apparently to spend money on a procedure my sweet son finds unnecessary!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you want to take the chance (and pay the dough) you can get Frank custom made.
Click Here
Oh man, it is going to drive me crazy knowing Frank is even available, but there's NO WAY I'm paying that much money for a toy that fits in the palm of my hand! Just do me a favor and don't tell Sawyer!
Post a Comment